Turquoise Money Clip Native American Handmade Sterling Silver Sam Gray
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Free Shipping
Turquoise money clip is Native American handmade of sterling silver by renowned Navajo silversmith Sam Gray. Blue Gem Turquoise from Nevada is set in a smooth bezel framed in a hand-stamped design. Native American Background is oxidized to enhance the design and then polished to a shine.
- Signed by the artist. Certificate of Authenticity and picture of the artist included.
- Dimensions: 1 3/4" x 1" wide
- Weight: 33 grams/1.15 ounce
- Blue Gem Turquoise: According to the artist, the turquoise in this handmade money clip is from the Blue Gem Turquoise Mine located in Nevada. It is sometimes difficult to capture the exact color of the turquoise as the stones vary in different light and appearance changes from one computer monitor to another. The turquoise in this sterling silver money clip is polished, has wonderful depth and varies from deep to light turquoise-blue with very little matrix.
- Most Indian Jewelry key ring and money clip mechanisms are made of a base metal as sterling silver is too soft and less resilient to withstand the normal wear and tear of key rings and money clips. All metal added to the mechanisms by the Native American silversmiths are either sterling silver or 14kt as described on the individual item pages.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Sam Gray was born in 1964. His father was from the Zuni Pueblo and his mother was Navajo. He is known for his use of heavy gauge sterling silver and quality stones. Sam Gray has been providing beautiful earrings, rings, pendants, necklaces, bracelets, buckles and bolo ties to redrocktrading.com since the late 1990’s. When Sam is not making museum-quality Native American jewelry, he spends time on his ranch near the Zuni Pueblo in New Mexico tending to his cattle and riding horses.
100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
14 day return policy: please contact us via email or by phone to let us know you will be returning the item. We will credit the purchase price to your account upon receipt provided we received it in the same condition as it was delivered to you. Return shipping is paid by you.
USPS: We typically ship via USPS Priority Flat Rate or First Class. Their shipping rates are reasonable and the delivery time is typically 2-3 days within the US.
It is our goal to process your order immediately. We usually ship out the same day or the next business day depending on what time your order is placed.
Signature: At our discretion, we may require a signature as proof of delivery. If you would like us to waive the signature, please let us know but keep in mind that you are accepting responsibility for delivery. All shipments include a tracking #.
International: We ship to several different countries however we have not automated it yet on our new website. Please contact us via email with any questions.