Tibetan Turquoise Bracelet Sterling Silver Native American Leroy Begay 6 1/4"-6 3/4" wrist
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Free Shipping
Tibetan Turquoise bracelet is Native American handmade of sterling silver by renowned Navajo silversmith Leroy Begay. Genuine turquoise stones are secured in a heavy gauge, handmade bezel soldered on top of 3 heavy gauge, round wires. Wave-style bracelet is designed to wear above the wrist bone and can be worn either way.
- Signed by the artist. Certificate of Authenticity and picture of the artist included.
- Size: Adjustable to fit a 6 1/4" - 6 3/4" wrist. Leroy Begay bracelet measures 5 1/2" end to end on the inside + 1" opening. Please include your wrist size and we will adjust prior to shipping.
- Dimensions: measures 1 1/4" at the widest point and tapers to 3/8" on the ends; heavy gauge sterling silver wires measure 1/8" diameter; Tibetan Turquoise (larger) measeures 7/8" x 3/4"; Kingman Turquoise (smaller) measures 5/8" x 1/2"
- Weight: 55 grams/1.95 ounces
- Genuine Turquoise: According to the artist, the turquoise in this Native American bracelet is Tibetan Turquoise from the Himalayas and Kingman Turquoise from northwestern Arizona. It is sometimes difficult to capture the exact color of the turquoise as the stones vary in different light and appearance changes from one computer monitor to another. The Tibetan Turquoise (larger stone) in this handmade bracelet is a beautiful medium turquoise blue with dark spiderweb matrix and the Kingman Turquoise is medium turquoise blue with dark matrix.
- Sterling Silver
- Made in the U.S.A.
Handmade Leroy Begay bracelet will become one of your favorites and is sure to become a treasured family heirloom for generations. The quality of this turquoise bracelet is second to none! Leroy is from northern Arizona on the Navajo reservation. He has won numerous awards for his Navajo jewelry over the years including Santa Fe Indian Market and the Heard Show.
100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
14 day return policy: please contact us via email or by phone to let us know you will be returning the item. We will credit the purchase price to your account upon receipt provided we received it in the same condition as it was delivered to you. Return shipping is paid by you.
USPS: We typically ship via USPS Priority Flat Rate or First Class. Their shipping rates are reasonable and the delivery time is typically 2-3 days within the US.
It is our goal to process your order immediately. We usually ship out the same day or the next business day depending on what time your order is placed.
Signature: At our discretion, we may require a signature as proof of delivery. If you would like us to waive the signature, please let us know but keep in mind that you are accepting responsibility for delivery. All shipments include a tracking #.
International: We ship to several different countries however we have not automated it yet on our new website. Please contact us via email with any questions.