Native American Turquoise Shalako Pendant Blue Gem Turquoise Sam Gray
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Free Shipping
Turquoise Shalako pendant is Native American handmade of sterling silver by renowned Navajo silversmith Sam Gray. Genuine turquoise stone is set in a handmade bezel atop a heavy gauge hand-carved, hand-stamped and polished silver. Body portion of kachina pendant hangs from the top piece. According to the artist, the turquoise is from the Blue Gem Turquoise Mine in Nevada. The top of the pendant represents the shalako's face and headdress with matching inlay turquoise.
- Signed by the artist. Certificate of Authenticity and picture of the artist included.
- Dimensions: 3 1/8" long x 1 1/2" at the widest point.
- Weight: 29 grams/1.05 ounces
- Bail: inside diameter of handmade bail measures approximately 1/4"+ and will accommodate most medium to heavy weight chains; shepard's hook can be hooked over beads or wear it on a simple silver chain.
- Blue Gem Turquoise: It is sometimes difficult to capture the exact color of the turquoise as the stones vary in different light and appearance changes from one computer monitor to another. The turquoise in this pendant is polished, has wonderful depth and is a medium blue to greenish blue with some brighter green spots and golden-brown matrix.
- Note: Sterling silver chain sold separately. We recommend wearing this pendant on a round omega chain.
- Made in the U.S.A.
How was it made? Native American sterling silver bear pendant was handmade using the overlay technique. Navajo silversmith Sam Gray uses heavy gauge sterling silver so the designs are prominent and the reliefs are deep. The designs are hand-cut using a jeweler's saw. The remaining sheet of silver, or negative design, is then soldered to the bottom sheet. The background of the bear pendant is textured and oxidized and the silver is polished to a shine.
100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
14 day return policy: please contact us via email or by phone to let us know you will be returning the item. We will credit the purchase price to your account upon receipt provided we received it in the same condition as it was delivered to you. Return shipping is paid by you.
USPS: We typically ship via USPS Priority Flat Rate or First Class. Their shipping rates are reasonable and the delivery time is typically 2-3 days within the US.
It is our goal to process your order immediately. We usually ship out the same day or the next business day depending on what time your order is placed.
Signature: At our discretion, we may require a signature as proof of delivery. If you would like us to waive the signature, please let us know but keep in mind that you are accepting responsibility for delivery. All shipments include a tracking #.
International: We ship to several different countries however we have not automated it yet on our new website. Please contact us via email with any questions.