Custom Handmade Native American Turquoise Bracelet Sam Gray 6 3/4"- 7 1/4" wrist
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Free Shipping
Custom handmade Native American bracelet by award-winning Navajo silversmith Sam Gray. Genuine Kingman Turquoise set in a handmade crown bezel is raised slightly above the hand-carved, heavy gauge sterling silver bracelet. Native American bracelet is made of heavy gauge sterling silver so the designs are prominent and the reliefs are deep. Background silver is textured and oxidized and the bracelet is polished to a shine.
- Signed by the artist. Ceritificate of Authenticity and picture of the artist included.
- Size: Adjustable to fit a 6 3/4" - 7 1/4" wrist. Turquoise bracelet measures 5 3/4" end to end on the inside + 1" opening. Please Include your wrist size and we will adjust prior to shipping.
- Dimensions: Silver bracelet measures 1" in the center and tapers to 3/8" on the ends. Blue Gem Turquoise stone measures 1" x 7/8".
- Weight: 55 grams/1.95 ounces
- Sterling Silver
- Kingman Turquoise: According to Sam Gray, the turquoise in this Native American bracelet is Kingman Turquoise from Kingman AZ. It is sometimes difficult to capture the exact color of the turquoise as the stones vary in different light and appearance changes from one computer monitor to another. This authentic Native American turquoise bracelet varies from a beautiful light to medium turquoise blue with some matrix.
- Made in the U.S.A.
How was it made? Native American turquoise bracelet was handmade using the overlay technique. Navajo silversmith Sam Gray uses heavy gauge sterling silver so the designs are prominent and the reliefs are deep. The designs are hand-cut using a jeweler's saw. The remaining sheet of silver, or negative design, is then soldered to the bottom sheet. The background of the silver bracelet is textured and chemically oxidized and the silver is polished to a high shine.
100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
14 day return policy: please contact us via email or by phone to let us know you will be returning the item. We will credit the purchase price to your account upon receipt provided we received it in the same condition as it was delivered to you. Return shipping is paid by you.
USPS: We typically ship via USPS Priority Flat Rate or First Class. Their shipping rates are reasonable and the delivery time is typically 2-3 days within the US.
It is our goal to process your order immediately. We usually ship out the same day or the next business day depending on what time your order is placed.
Signature: At our discretion, we may require a signature as proof of delivery. If you would like us to waive the signature, please let us know but keep in mind that you are accepting responsibility for delivery. All shipments include a tracking #.
International: We ship to several different countries however we have not automated it yet on our new website. Please contact us via email with any questions.