Turquoise Key Ring Handmade Sterling Silver Peter Nelson
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Free Shipping
Turquoise key ring is handmade of sterling silver and genuine turquoise by Navajo silversmith Peter Nelson. Hand-cut designs are inspired by the Navajo rug weavings of his grandmother, mother and sisters. Peter incorporates these rug patterns into his beautiful sterling silver jewelry by hand-carving the design with a jewelers saw. The cut-out silver design is then soldered to the background silver before it is hand-stamped, oxidized and polished to a shine.
- Signed by the artist. Certificate of Authenticity and picture of artist included.
- Size: Native American key ring measures approximately 2" long including mechanism x 1" wide.
- Weight: 14 grams/.5 ounce
- Sterling Silver
- Kingman Turquoise: According to the artist, the turquoise used in this sterling silver key ring is from the Turquoise Mountain Mine in Arizona. It is sometimes difficult to capture the exact color of the turquoise as the stones vary in different light and appearance changes from one computer monitor to another. This authentic Native American turquoise key ring is medium turquoise blue with dark matrix.
- Please note: most Indian Jewelry key ring and money clip mechanisms are made of a base metal as sterling silver is too soft and less resilient to withstand the normal wear and tear of key rings and money clips. All metal added to the mechanisms by the Native American silversmiths are either sterling silver or 14kt as described on the individual item pages.
- Made in the U.S.A.
100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
14 day return policy: please contact us via email or by phone to let us know you will be returning the item. We will credit the purchase price to your account upon receipt provided we received it in the same condition as it was delivered to you. Return shipping is paid by you.
USPS: We typically ship via USPS Priority Flat Rate or First Class. Their shipping rates are reasonable and the delivery time is typically 2-3 days within the US.
It is our goal to process your order immediately. We usually ship out the same day or the next business day depending on what time your order is placed.
Signature: At our discretion, we may require a signature as proof of delivery. If you would like us to waive the signature, please let us know but keep in mind that you are accepting responsibility for delivery. All shipments include a tracking #.
International: We ship to several different countries however we have not automated it yet on our new website. Please contact us via email with any questions.