Large Turquoise Coral Feather Pendant Native American Handmade Sterling Silver
- Free Shipping
Large turquoise and coral feather pendant is Native American handmade of sterling silver by renowned Navajo silversmith Sam Gray. Genuine Kingman Turquoise from northwestern AZ is hand-carved and set in smooth bezel framed in a hand-carved feather-shaped pendant. Deep red genuine coral set in a smooth bezel and framed in polished silver compliments the dangling feather. Native American feather pendant is made of heavy gauge sterling silver with a handmade Shepard's hook bail on the back.
- Signed by the artist. Certificate of Authenticity and picture of the artist included.
- Dimensions: Feather pendant measures 3" from the top of the coral to the bottom of the feather x 1" at the widest point.
- Sterling Silver chain sold separately.
- Weight: 27 grams/.95 ounce
- Kingman Turquoise: According to the artist, this natural turquoise is from the Kingman Turquoise Mine in northwestern AZ. It is sometimes difficult to capture the exact color of the turquoise as the stones vary in different light and appearance changes from one computer monitor to another. This turquoise pendant is beautiful turquoise blue with dark and light matrix.
- Mediterranean Coral: According to the artist, this natural, deep red coral is from the Mediterranean Sea.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Sam Gray was born in 1964. His father was from the Zuni Pueblo and his mother was Navajo. He is known for his use of heavy gauge sterling silver and quality stones. Sam Gray has been providing beautiful earrings, rings, pendants, necklaces, bracelets, buckles and bolo ties to redrocktrading.com since the late 1990’s. When Sam is not making museum-quality Native American jewelry, he spends time on his ranch near the Zuni Pueblo in New Mexico tending to his cattle and riding horses.
100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
14 day return policy: please contact us via email or by phone to let us know you will be returning the item. We will credit the purchase price to your account upon receipt provided we received it in the same condition as it was delivered to you. Return shipping is paid by you.
USPS: We typically ship via USPS Priority Flat Rate or First Class. Their shipping rates are reasonable and the delivery time is typically 2-3 days within the US.
It is our goal to process your order immediately. We usually ship out the same day or the next business day depending on what time your order is placed.
Signature: At our discretion, we may require a signature as proof of delivery. If you would like us to waive the signature, please let us know but keep in mind that you are accepting responsibility for delivery. All shipments include a tracking #.
International: We ship to several different countries however we have not automated it yet on our new website. Please contact us via email with any questions.