Green Turquoise Inlay Bolo Tie Sterling Silver Leroy Begay
- Usually ships the next business day
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Free Shipping
Green turquoise inlay bolo tie is Native American handmade by award-winning Navajo silversmith Leroy Begay. Set in Leroy's signature shadow box design are six hand-cut, beveled and polished, genuine turquoise, fossilized dino-bone and coral. Beautiful inlaid stones are double-framed with a triangle-shaped shadow box over a slightly larger sterling silver background. The shadow box and hand-cut lines on the sides are oxidized and the silver is polished to a shine. Handmade silver clasp on the back makes it easy to adjust on the hand woven 8-ply leather tie and the flat weave on the back lies nicely under the collar.
- Signed by the artist. Certificate of Authenticity and picture of the artist included.
- Dimensions: 2 7/8" long x 1 1/8" wide at the top and tapers to 3/4"; handmade silver bolo tips measure 3" long.
- 8 ply hand-woven leather tie with open weave comfort back: total length = 46"
- Genuine Turquoise, Dino-bone and Coral: According to the artist, from top to bottom: Hachita Turquoise from NM, fossilized dino-bone, blue lapis, and red coral. It is sometimes difficult to capture the exact color of the turquoise as the stones vary in different light and appearance changes from one computer monitor to another. This authentic Native American turquoise bolo is a beautiful soft pale green turquoise with light matrix.
- Handmade Sterling Silver Bolo Tips with genuine turquoise inlaid into the tips
- Weight: total weight = 88 grams/3.10 ounces
- Made in the U.S.A.
Leroy Begay Native American jewelry from Red Rock Trading is some of the finest handmade American Indian jewelry available. Red Rock Trading has been representing Leroy's work since the 1990's. All Leroy Begay bolo ties are in stock and ready to ship. Collectors of Leroy Begay Indian jewelry appreciate the museum quality workmanship and his use of high quality natural turquoise, coral, lapis, malachite, jade and other semi-precious stones as well as the heavy gauge sterling silver. Leroy Begay has won numerous awards for his Navajo jewelry over the years including Santa Fe Indian Market and the Heard Show. His mother is a master weaver of Navajo rugs. A Certificate of Authenticity and picture of Leroy is included with each purchase.
100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
14 day return policy: please contact us via email or by phone to let us know you will be returning the item. We will credit the purchase price to your account upon receipt provided we received it in the same condition as it was delivered to you. Return shipping is paid by you.
USPS: We typically ship via USPS Priority Flat Rate or First Class. Their shipping rates are reasonable and the delivery time is typically 2-3 days within the US.
It is our goal to process your order immediately. We usually ship out the same day or the next business day depending on what time your order is placed.
Signature: At our discretion, we may require a signature as proof of delivery. If you would like us to waive the signature, please let us know but keep in mind that you are accepting responsibility for delivery. All shipments include a tracking #.
International: We ship to several different countries however we have not automated it yet on our new website. Please contact us via email with any questions.