Custom Kingman Turquoise Silver Bolo Tie Native American Handmade Sam Gray
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Free Shipping
Custom handmade Native American Kingman Turquoise bolo tie by Navajo silversmith Sam Gray is a masterpiece. Genuine Kingman Turquoise from northwestern Arizona is the focal point of this handmade silver bolo. The turquoise is set in a heavy gauge handmade crown bezel and framed in hand-carved Native American designs. Turquoise bolo is slightly domed from the back and finished with handmade, heavy gauge, sterling silver bolo tips, handmade clasp on the back and an 8 ply hand-woven leather tie with an open weave back that lies comfortably under the collar.
- Signed by the artist. Certificate of Authenticity and picture of the artist included.
- Dimensions: Turquoise bolo measures 2 3/4" x 2 1/2" at the widest point; handmade silver tips measure 2 1/4" long and the accents measure 1 1/4" long
- Weight: total weight = 139 grams/4.9 ounces
- Length: total length = 48"
- Kingman Turquoise: According to the artist, the turquoise is Kingman Turquoise from northwestern Arizona. It is sometimes difficult to capture the exact color of the turquoise as the stones vary in different light and appearance changes from one computer monitor to another. This authentic Native American turquoise bolo is a beautiful light-medium turquoise blue with golden-brown matrix.
- Made in the U.S.A.
How was it made? Native American turquoise bolo tie was handmade using the overlay technique. Navajo silversmith Sam Gray uses heavy gauge sterling silver so the designs are prominent and the reliefs are deep. The designs are hand-cut using a jeweler's saw. The remaining sheet of silver, or negative design, is then soldered to the bottom sheet. The silver bolo is then hand-stamped, the background is textured and chemically oxidized and the silver is polished to a high shine. The heavy gauge handmade silver crown bezel was hand-stamped on the sides. Silver bolo tips were also handmade of heavy gauge sterling silver.
100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
14 day return policy: please contact us via email or by phone to let us know you will be returning the item. We will credit the purchase price to your account upon receipt provided we received it in the same condition as it was delivered to you. Return shipping is paid by you.
USPS: We typically ship via USPS Priority Flat Rate or First Class. Their shipping rates are reasonable and the delivery time is typically 2-3 days within the US.
It is our goal to process your order immediately. We usually ship out the same day or the next business day depending on what time your order is placed.
Signature: At our discretion, we may require a signature as proof of delivery. If you would like us to waive the signature, please let us know but keep in mind that you are accepting responsibility for delivery. All shipments include a tracking #.
International: We ship to several different countries however we have not automated it yet on our new website. Please contact us via email with any questions.