Blue Gem Turquoise Pendant Sterling Silver Native American Sam Gray
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Free Shipping
Blue Gem tTrquoise pendant is Native American handmade of sterling silver by Navajo silversmith Sam Gray. According to Sam, the genuine turquoise stone is Blue Gem Turquoise from Nevada. Traditional Navajo design pendant with twist wire framing each stone is hand-carved and polished to a shine. If you're looking for an authentic Native American handmade pendant that is both one-of-a-kind and museum-quality, then you will love wearing this Blue Gem Turquoise pendant by Sam Gray.
- Signed by the artist. Certificate of Authenticity and picture of the artist included.
- Dimensions: Blue Gem Turquoise pendant measures approximately 3 5/8" including the silver bail x 1 1/2" at the widest point.
- Bail: Inside of handmade silver bail measures 1/4"+
- Weight: 33 grams/1.15 ounces
- Turquoise: Blue Gem - NV - It is sometimes difficult to capture the exact color of the turquoise stone as it can vary in different light and appearance changes from one computer monitor to another. The turquoise in this pendant is medium-dark turquoise blue with golden-brown matrix.
- Sterling silver chain sold separately.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Authentic Native American Pendant - handmade of heavy gauge sterling silver. Traditional & Elegant!
Sam Gray was born in 1964. His father was from the Zuni Pueblo and his mother was Navajo. Whether Sam is creating a Zuni-inspired Shalako pendant or a traditional Navajo bracelet, you can be sure that the piece is one-of-a-kind and museum-quality. He is known for his use of heavy gauge sterling silver and quality stones. Sam Gray has been providing beautiful earrings, rings, pendants, necklaces, bracelets, buckles, bolos and handmade charms to redrocktrading.com since the late 1990’s.<p><p>When Sam is not making wonderful pieces of Native American jewelry, he spends time on his ranch near the Zuni Pueblo in New Mexico tending to his cattle and riding horses.
100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
14 day return policy: please contact us via email or by phone to let us know you will be returning the item. We will credit the purchase price to your account upon receipt provided we received it in the same condition as it was delivered to you. Return shipping is paid by you.
USPS: We typically ship via USPS Priority Flat Rate or First Class. Their shipping rates are reasonable and the delivery time is typically 2-3 days within the US.
It is our goal to process your order immediately. We usually ship out the same day or the next business day depending on what time your order is placed.
Signature: At our discretion, we may require a signature as proof of delivery. If you would like us to waive the signature, please let us know but keep in mind that you are accepting responsibility for delivery. All shipments include a tracking #.
International: We ship to several different countries however we have not automated it yet on our new website. Please contact us via email with any questions.