Blue Gem Turquoise and Mediterranean Coral Pendant Sterling Silver Sam Gray
- Free Shipping
Museum quality turquoise and coral pendant is Native American handmade of sterling silver by renowned Navajo silversmith Sam Gray. Blue Gem Turquoise from Nevada and deep red Mediterranean Coral is set in a handmade crown bezel atop a hand-carved, heavy gauge sterling silver design.
- Signed by the artist. Certificate of Authenticity and picture of the artist included.
- Dimensions: Turquoise and coral pendant measures 2 5/8" including the bail x 1" wide.
- Weight: 26 grams/.9 ounce
- Silver chain sold separately.
- Blue Gem Turquoise: According to the artist, the turquoise is from the Blue Gem Turquoise Mine in Nevada. It is sometimes difficult to capture the exact color of the turquoise as the stones vary in different light and appearance changes from one computer monitor to another. This turquoise pendant is beautiful turquoise blue with golden-brown matrix.
- Mediterranean Coral: According to the artist, this deep red coral is from the Mediterranean Sea.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Sam Gray was born in 1964. His father was from the Zuni Pueblo and his mother was Navajo. He is known for his use of heavy gauge sterling silver and quality stones. Sam Gray has been providing beautiful earrings, rings, pendants, necklaces, bracelets, buckles and bolo ties to redrocktrading.com since the late 1990’s. When Sam is not making museum-quality Native American jewelry, he spends time on his ranch near the Zuni Pueblo in New Mexico tending to his cattle and riding horses.
100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
14 day return policy: please contact us via email or by phone to let us know you will be returning the item. We will credit the purchase price to your account upon receipt provided we received it in the same condition as it was delivered to you. Return shipping is paid by you.
USPS: We typically ship via USPS Priority Flat Rate or First Class. Their shipping rates are reasonable and the delivery time is typically 2-3 days within the US.
It is our goal to process your order immediately. We usually ship out the same day or the next business day depending on what time your order is placed.
Signature: At our discretion, we may require a signature as proof of delivery. If you would like us to waive the signature, please let us know but keep in mind that you are accepting responsibility for delivery. All shipments include a tracking #.
International: We ship to several different countries however we have not automated it yet on our new website. Please contact us via email with any questions.