Blue Diamond Turquoise Pendant Native American Handmade Sterling Silver Sam Gray
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Free Shipping
Blue Diamond Turquoise pendant is Native American handmade of sterling silver by renowned Navajo silversmith Sam Gray. Genuine turquoise stone is set in a handmade crown bezel and framed in a hand-carved and hand-stamped, traditional concho design. Native American pendant is slightly domed from the back, oxidized to highlight the stamped design and polished to a shine.
Sam Gray turquoise pendant will be the focal point of your outfit rather than the accessory. The dark matrix throughout the beautiful blue turquoise stone accents the detailed stamping of the Navajo pendant.
- Signed by the artist. Certificate of Authenticity and picture of artist included.
- Dimensions: 2 1/2" including bail x 1 1/2" wide
- Weight: 31 grams/1.05 ounce
- Sterling Silver
- Blue Diamond Turquoise: According to the artist, the turquoise in this Native American pendant is Blue Diamond Turquoise from Nevada. It is sometimes difficult to capture the exact color of the turquoise as the stones vary in different light and appearance changes from one computer monitor to another. The turquoise in this pendant is a beautiful turquoise blue with reddish-brown matrix.
- Sterling silver chain sold separately.
- Matching earrings sold separately.
- Made in the U.S.A.
How was it made? Native American turquoise pendant was handmade using the overlay technique. Navajo silversmith Sam Gray uses heavy gauge sterling silver so the designs are prominent and the reliefs are deep. The designs are hand-cut using a jeweler's saw. The remaining sheet of silver, or negative design, is then soldered to the bottom sheet. The silver pendant is then hand-stamped, the background is textured and oxidized and the silver is polished to a shine. The heavy gauge handmade silver crown bezel was hand-stamped on the sides.
100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
14 day return policy: please contact us via email or by phone to let us know you will be returning the item. We will credit the purchase price to your account upon receipt provided we received it in the same condition as it was delivered to you. Return shipping is paid by you.
USPS: We typically ship via USPS Priority Flat Rate or First Class. Their shipping rates are reasonable and the delivery time is typically 2-3 days within the US.
It is our goal to process your order immediately. We usually ship out the same day or the next business day depending on what time your order is placed.
Signature: At our discretion, we may require a signature as proof of delivery. If you would like us to waive the signature, please let us know but keep in mind that you are accepting responsibility for delivery. All shipments include a tracking #.
International: We ship to several different countries however we have not automated it yet on our new website. Please contact us via email with any questions.