Blue Diamond Turquoise Bracelet Sterling Silver Native American Sam Gray 6 3/4" - 7 1/4" wrist
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Free Shipping
Blue Diamond Turquoise bracelet is Native American handmade of sterling silver by award-winning Navajo silversmith Sam Gray. Genuine Blue Diamond Turquoise set in a handmade crown bezel is set about 1/8" higher on top of the heavy gauge, hand-carved and stamped sterling silver bracelet. Native American storm pattern designs represent wind, lightning and rain. Background silver is textured and oxidized and the bracelet is polished to a shine.
- Signed by the artist. Ceritificate of Authenticity and picture of the artist included.
- Size: Adjustable to fit a 6 3/4" - 7 1/4" wrist. Bracelet measures 5 3/4" end to end on the inside + 1" opening. Please Include your wrist size and we will adjust prior to shipping.
- Dimensions: Top setting measures 1 3/4" long x 1 1/8" at the widest point; bracelet tapers to 1/2" on the ends. Blue Diamond Turquoise stone measures approximately 1 1/2" x 1".
- Blue Diamond Turquoise: According to the artist, the stone is Blue Diamond Turquoise from Nevada. It is sometimes difficult to capture the exact color of the turquoise as the stones vary in different light and appearance changes from one computer monitor to another. This authentic Native American turquoise bracelet is a beautiful turquoise blue with dark matrix.
- Sterling Silver
- Weight: 88 grams/3.1 ounces
- Made in the U.S.A.
How was it made? Native American turquoise bracelet was handmade using the overlay technique. Navajo silversmith Sam Gray uses heavy gauge sterling silver so the designs are prominent and the reliefs are deep. The designs are hand-cut using a jeweler's saw. The remaining sheet of silver, or negative design, is then soldered to the bottom sheet. The silver bracelet is then hand-stamped, the background is textured and oxidized and the silver is polished to a shine.
Sam Gray was born in 1964. His father was from the Zuni Pueblo and his mother was Navajo. He is known for his use of heavy gauge sterling silver and quality stones. Sam Gray has been providing beautiful earrings, rings, pendants, necklaces, bracelets, buckles and bolo ties to redrocktrading.com since the late 1990’s. When Sam is not making museum-quality Native American jewelry, he spends time on his ranch near the Zuni Pueblo in New Mexico tending to his cattle and riding horses.
100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
14 day return policy: please contact us via email or by phone to let us know you will be returning the item. We will credit the purchase price to your account upon receipt provided we received it in the same condition as it was delivered to you. Return shipping is paid by you.
USPS: We typically ship via USPS Priority Flat Rate or First Class. Their shipping rates are reasonable and the delivery time is typically 2-3 days within the US.
It is our goal to process your order immediately. We usually ship out the same day or the next business day depending on what time your order is placed.
Signature: At our discretion, we may require a signature as proof of delivery. If you would like us to waive the signature, please let us know but keep in mind that you are accepting responsibility for delivery. All shipments include a tracking #.
International: We ship to several different countries however we have not automated it yet on our new website. Please contact us via email with any questions.